PIT & FISSURE SEALANT COURSE
When: Tuesdays & Thursdays
Length of the Course: 16 HOURS
Student are required to wear proper PPE at all times.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
PIT FISSURE SEALANTS BOARD APPROVED COURSE is a 16 hours course. Consists of lectures and practice on manikins.
In order to successfully pass this course the candidates must complete the following assignments.
- Pass a written test (Minimum Passing Grade 75%)
- Student are required to wear proper PPE during all times.
- Students are required to place sealants on three different patients
- Each patient (No younger than 12 years of age) should have at least one virgin tooth (without filling or decay) in each quadrant.
- It is the candidates responsibility to bring their patients.
GET MORE INFORMATION